Friday, March 17, 2006

You're Giving Me a Heart Attack

Ohhhh whoa is me. Whoa is me. Olivia Newton John, what did you do to your face? Have you been hanging around that sucia Lisa Rinna? Just because she was on Dancing with the Stars doesn't mean that she isn't still a freak. ONJ, you were so beautiful and owned your age. I was hopelessly devoted to youuuuuuuuu youuuu-hohoho/but now/there's no where to hide/since you failed to push the knife aside. Now, I'm out of my head, thanks. Because I was hopelessly devoted to you and then you went and got some bad work done in TJ. My whole Friday is shot because I'm going to spend the whole day hoping for you that your swelling goes down. I hope you didn't do this because of your missing boyfriend. I still love you ONJ. I'll still buy your breast cancer charity albums. But when the aliens come take you to Xanadu, I won't be holding my breath that you'll ever come back.
photo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, ONJ! What did you do?! I loved you the way you were! I was Sandy in Grease b/c of you! I named my first pet goldfish Olivia b/c of you! NOOO!

"I got chi-i-illls,
They're multiplyin',
And I'm loooo-zin' contro-ol,
Cuz yo' lips are pumped up,
Wit' too much restalyn-ah,
You ain't Angelina!"

(Angelina can be substituted with Lisa Rinna, too).

Haps said...

I'm still upset about this. The picture is distrubing. She was so beautiful! fuck. I think this was John Travolta's Scientology mind fuck.