Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Musings

Salma finally tells La Lohan what we've all been thinking. "Bitch, get yo ass to a taco truck." (btw, do you see Salma's brows? Phenomenal. Just, phenomenal.)

I know American Idol is about equity and fairness and talent...but I don't really need to see this dude with Tourette's sing every week. It's painful. I'm worried he's going to fall off the stage. I get embarrassed for him and it makes me change the channel.


My kids are going to dress like this everyday. Every. Day.

Source. Source. Source.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mujer, you ain't lyin'--Salma's eyebrows are works of art. You know what she said when she was preparing for Frida? She said she let her eyebrows and mustache grow out. Gotta love a sista that keeps it real.

OK, I get the Gwen Stefani baby and the Beyonce and Jay Z babies. Who are the other kids? The first girl is either Oprah (doubt it) or Lauryn Hill. The boy with the messed-up grill is...Flava Flave? I really don't know. And is the last lil' girl Alicia Keys?

Oyes, girl, and I don't know if your kids are going to dress like this. Your kids are going to be lil' revolucionarios, wearing masks like Subcomandante Marcos and shit.

Love you, chica. Glad yo' back.

K to the G to the almost L.

Haps said...

omg. what if I let my mustache grow out. Like Cantinflas from Brown. Oh, girl you remember who I'm talking 'bout. You have to regulate on that shit.

So the first girl is Lauryn Hill or Kelis, then there's Missy Elliot, Lil' John...the others you got.

I'm sure my kids are going to wear little masks and EZLN shirts and cargo pants. But they'll be stylish in it. I think the baby beyonce and Jay Z look like Alex and Indira.