Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Juevos, Manzanas y Auntie Mame

Um, is it just me or is it a little racist that Zahara's own parents are dressing her like a Mame? I mean, don't they promote cultural sensitivity at the UN? WTF? Look at little Maddox. He's like "Bitch, better not even think about putting one of those non bai pointy hats on this head." Word.

Um, is it just me or does little Manzana Martin have a lazy eye? La Gwyneth y Chris used up this little girl's Get Out of Jail Free Card on that fucked up name. Kindergarten ain't gonna be easy. Pobrecita.

Um, is it just me or does The Sapo have no class? ¿Que dira la gente? Sucio.

photos

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is disgusting.

Nicosan said...

Mutant babies abound, and J-Lo done lost her mind in going with that sapo

Cristina said...

holy shit, you are hysterical.
(saw you on ontd, wandered here, etc).

also, random family is one of my fav books ever.

and finally, i thought only PRs like me said "puro desmadre." awesome.

Haps said...

Gracias!

Loved loved Random Family. After I read that book, I didn't read another for a year because I didn't think any book could live up to it.

Dude, the mexi-can's love them some desmadre too. primos, we're all primos.

Anonymous said...

The Apple didn't fall far from the tree ARod. Take a look at Gwen'a peepers sometime. I mean her eyes!