Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Things That Make Me Cringe

The Cringe Factor is supremely underrated. When I watched the Ashlee Simpson snafu on SNL with my comadres, one of them, "The Baby", got so embarrassed for La Ashlee that she changed the channel and we missed half of the how-down dance. There is something about the Cringe Factor that is just emotionally indefinable. I mean, it's so spectacularly terrible that you can't believe your eyes, your brain doesn't know what to do, and there is a schism that often paralyzes you into half laughter, half open mouthed wonder.

Today I found a terribly cringe worthy moment online. Witness it ladies and gentleman. Clay Aikin's flirtation with heterosexuality. Poor Kelly Clarkson. I'm sure this cost her thousands in therapy bills.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE KELLY CLARKSON! She is down-to-earth, amazingly talented, and is a Rock Superstar.

Clay Aiken is so skinny, though. He looks like palm tree (skinny trunk, fanned-out palm tree frond hair).