Thursday, December 22, 2005

If Rachel & Ryan can do it...so can you!


This is for all my New York friends (you know how you are suckas) who are making the walking trek across the city due to the strike. Know that you are getting good cardio done. Know that you will have tight gluts. Know that you just might spot the cutest couple in the world. A little McGosling can always put a little hop in your step during that 6 mile walk to or from work. Normally, I complain about all the human contact that I am bombarded with on the streets of New York. But if I had to walk across the city and ran into these guys, I wouldn't mind so much. Hang in there guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

6 miles was the magic number for this P.R. Unfortunately, I didn't see any celebrities on my walk through Sunset Park. However, now that the subways are up I know there is always the off chance of running into John Turturro or Steve Buscemi. Hopew you have a great holiday Alegre's!

Alex

Anonymous said...

Who knew I could love Canadians this much!? Thank you, Ryan and Rachel, for being so cute and so in love.