Thursday, August 10, 2006

Trimspa, Baby.

One of my comadres is on a constant rant about Sean Preston and how chubs he is. I think it keeps her up at night because every time we speak our conversation ends with "And how fat is Britney's baby, yo?" I tried to ignore it, becuase I thought she was just being mean. I mean, que mala, he's just a little baby. But then I saw these side by side photos of little (ahem.) SPF. Are they feeding him human growth hormone? My god, woman. Your kid is turning into the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man!
What are you feeding him? Freaking Fosters Freeze hamburgers and fried twinkies? You're kid is out of control. Pobrecito. He's going to be too big to fit into the car seat that you don't use pretty soon. Re.Gu.Late. Put him on weight watchers, Trimspa, something! Get him an ab lounge, I don't care. But for the love of God, save SPF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A HA! And all this time you were thinking I was a bitch. I am just CONCERNED for his WELL-BEING, Alegrecita. That kid to too fat. And also, he looks like he has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (or maybe Fetal Mary Jane Syndrom), but then again, so do the rest of K-Fed's kids. POPOZAO!!!!!