Friday, March 14, 2008

I know huhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Sometimes in your life you are lucky enough to encounter a fierce ass chola who rocks your world. The plant is changing gente, changing big time righ' now. Why? Because a fucking chicana veterana of alllllll veteranas has invaded the place where they make wonder bread and ginger bread houses for the people of middle america. American Idol. I was pissed when they kicked off Danny Noriega cause he was a fierce little bitch with puro attitude. I loved him for his swaga' I loved him for his swing. But mainly I loved his pimp chola of a moms. Evidence of her power has surfaced from her myspace. Here are some pictures with her own captions. I couldn't have said it more betters myself. I dedicate this song to you....

chongalicious definition
arch my eyebrows high
they always staring at my booty and my panty line
you could see me
you could read me
cause my name is on my earrings
girls got reasons why they hate me
cause they boyfriends wanna date me

i'm chongalicious

y punto.

TEXT:
"I LOVE MY FAMILY VERY MUCH...I GUESS YOU COULD SAY I'M LIKE A MOTHER LION...YOU FUCK WITH MY CUBS AND I'LL KILL YOU AND EAT YOU...IT'S THAT SIMPLE...THOSE THAT KNOW ME, KNOW THAT I COULD BE THERE WORST NIGHTMARE WHEN IT COMES TO MY KIDS...AS I MENTIONED BEFORE...THEY ARE MY WORLD...NEED I SAY MORE..."

1984...MY FIRST BORN @ 2 WEEKS OLD...HE'S 23 NOW...SHIT I'M OLD
~1984~
ME IN 1982...WHEN I WAS A SKINNY BITCH

SAD SAD GIRL...LOL!


JUST FOR THE RECORD...I'M NOT A WHITE GIRL...I'M 100% CHICANA

I'M WATCHING YOU!

GRRR!!!!! THIS LION WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND EAT YOU...LOL!

DON'T FUCK WITH ME BITCH!

SEE HOW CALM I AM AFTER A FEW ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES

FEELIN IT...MAIN EVENT IN EL MONTE
source

No comments: